If your car tends to shake and stutter as you’re driving along, it is highly likely that at least one of your wheels need balancing. It’s more than just annoying to drive with wheels out of balance – it’s dangerous too. This condition can create bald spots in your tyres, permanent vibration and uneven tyre wear.
Your wheels might need to be balanced if any of the following conditions apply to you:
- At certain speeds your car shakes.
- You have recently had new tyres fitted.
- You have had a tyre removed from its rim.
- You have noticed even a small amount of irregular tyre wear.
- You have unusual vibrations in your steering wheel.
Optimise your fuel efficiency and increase the life of your steering and suspension with a wheel balance. Here at Andy Harper Tyres, we use the technologically advanced, German designed Probase balancing system to achieve perfect wheel balancing. No matter how bad of a case of the shakes your vehicle has, we are confident that we can smooth things out.
Come and see us today to get a thorough wheel inspection and quick fix by our experienced mechanics.